A Wake County jury awarded a record $25 million in damages Monday to a Cary family whose daughter was permanently injured in 1993 by suction from a pool drain. Legal observers say it was the largest ...
North Carolina law has changed as a result of the trial involving the family of a Wake County girl who was nearly killed by a wading pool drain. Valerie Lakey was awarded a record $25 million jury ...
MINNEAPOLIS – The family of a 6-year-old girl whose intestines were partially sucked out by a Minnesota swimming pool drain last year says the child has died. Family attorney Bob Bennett says Abigail ...